Are you wanting to buy the Matek F411-Wing Flight Controller in Australia?
The Matek FC F411-Wing is one of the best compact flight controllers on the fpv market. the 20x20mm mount is perfect for smaller fixed wing builds with less space available. The INAV capable Matek F411-Wing is a smaller version of the 405-Wing Flight Controller even though it's smaller, doesn't mean it misses out on the features. It comes equipped with many of the essential features found on the full-size version such as multiple BECs, a current sensor, OSD, Barometer, and an MPU6000 IMU.
- MCU: 100MHz STM32F411
- IMU: MPU6000 accelerometer/gyro (SPI)
- Baro: BMP280 (I2C)
- OSD: INAV OSD w/ AT7456E chip
- Blackbox: No
- VCP & 2x UARTs
- 2x Motors, 5x Servos outputs
- 1x I2C
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- Built-in inverter for SBUS input (UART1-RX)
- SoftSerial_Tx1: ST1 pad by default
- PPM: ST1 pad with softserial disabled
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10 (Scale 1100)
- WS2812 Led Strip : Yes
- Beeper : Yes
- RSSI: No
- FC Firmware
Differences between the 405-Wing and 411-Wing
Features the 411 is missing compared to the 405
- Blackbox Logging
- No 12V BEC for FPV gear
- No RSSI input
- Lower current 5V BEC at 3A (F405 wing has 5A BEC)
- 2 UARTS (F405 wing has 6)
- 1 I2C (F405 wing has 2)
- Smaller current sensor (78A vs 104A)
- Lower current 3.3V BEC at 200mA (F405 wing has 300mA)
- Target: MATEKF411
- Input voltage range: 6.5~30V (2~6S LiPo) w/TVS protection
- 2x ESC power pads
- Current Senor: 78A, 3.3V ADC, Scale 423
BEC 5V output
- Designed for Flight controller, Receiver, OSD, Camera, Buzzer, 2812 LED_Strip, Buzzer, GPS module, AirSpeed
- Continuous current: 2 Amps
BEC Vx output
- Designed for Servos
- Voltage adjustable, 5V Default, 6V via jumper
- Continuous current: 3 Amps
BEC 3.3V output
- Designed for Baro / Compass module/ OLED and Spektrum RX
- Linear Regulator
- Continuous current: 200mA
- Mounting: 24 x 24mm, Φ2mm
- Dimensions: 41 x 28 x 10mm
- Weight: 7g (Total 12g w/ bottom plate and M2 standoffs)
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.