Are you wanting to buy the Matek F765-WING Flight Controller in Australia?
The Matek Flight Controller F765-Wing is one of the best flight controllers on the fpv wing market. The F7 flight controller line brings a host of new possibilities to your fixed wing or multirotor. Loaded with an array of features and tons of room for peripherals, this board lets you choose how you want to fly.
Visit the manufacturer page for more setup info here
Camera switch & Vsw switch are not supported by ArduPilot now
Camera-1 and Vsw On by default with ArduPilot firmware
Rx5 is not supported for now.
No VB2 and CU2 definitions in INAV target.
If FC board and top BEC plate are not connected via Vbat/G/Vx , you might solder other BEC output to FC Vx and G pad for powering up servos.
OSD font uploading could break off in MacOS INAV configurator, pls use Windows version.
If using 2 cameras, both should be set with identical video format, both PAL or both NTSC.
- MCU: STM32F765VIT6, 216MHz , 512KB RAM, 2MB Flash
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI1) & ICM20602 (SPI3)
- Baro: BMP280 (I2C2)
- OSD: AT7456E (SPI2)
- Blackbox: MicroSD card slot (SDIO)
- 7x Uarts (1,2,3,4,6,7,8) with built-in inversion.
- 1x Softserial1_Tx (INAV)
- 12x PWM outputs (S1~S10 support Dshot)
- 6x ADC (VBAT, Current, RSSI, Analog AirSpeed, VB2, CU2)
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- 2x I2C
- 1x SPI4 breakout
- Switchable Dual Camera Inputs
- Switchable 5V/9V(12V) for Camera/VTX
- High-precision Current Sense
- ADC VB2 voltage divider: 1K:10K
- ADC AirSpeed voltage divider: 10K:10K
- TR/SA VTX control: Yes
- WS2812 Led Strip : Yes
- Beeper : Yes
- RSSI: Yes
- Analog Airspeed sensor: Yes
- Digital Airspeed sensor: Yes
- INAV Target: MATEKF765
- ArduPilot(ChiBiOS) Target: MATEKF765-WING
- Input voltage range: 9~36V (3~8S LiPo) w/TVS protection
- 2x ESC power pads
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10 (Scale 1100 in INAV, BATT_VOLT_MULT 11.0 in ArduPilot)
- Current Senor: 132A, 3.3V ADC (Scale 250 in INAV, 40 A/V in ArduPilot)
BEC 5V output
- Designed for Flight controller, Receiver, OSD, Camera, Buzzer, 2812 LED_Strip, Buzzer, GPS module, AirSpeed
- Continuous current: 2 Amps, Max.3A
BEC 9V /12V output
- Designed for Video Transmitter, Camera, Gimbal ect.
- Continuous current: 2 Amps, Max.3A
- 12V option with Jumper pad
BEC Vx output
- Designed for Servos
- Voltage adjustable, 5V Default, 6V or 7.2V via jumper
- Continuous current: 8 Amps, Max.10A
BEC 3.3V output
- Designed for Baro / Compass module and Spektrum RX
- Linear Regulator
- Continuous current: 200mA
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, Φ4mm with Grommets Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 54 x 36 x 13 mm
- Weight: 26g
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.