Are you wanting to buy the Matek F765-WING Flight Controller in Australia?
The Matek Flight Controller F765-Wing is one of the best flight controllers on the fpv wing market. The F7 flight controller line brings a host of new possibilities to your fixed wing or multirotor. Loaded with an array of features and tons of room for peripherals, this board lets you choose how you want to fly.
Visit the manufacturer page for more setup info here
Camera switch & Vsw switch are not supported by ArduPilot now
Camera-1 and Vsw On by default with ArduPilot firmware
Rx5 is not supported for now.
No VB2 and CU2 definitions in INAV target.
If FC board and top BEC plate are not connected via Vbat/G/Vx , you might solder other BEC output to FC Vx and G pad for powering up servos.
OSD font uploading could break off in MacOS INAV configurator, pls use Windows version.
If using 2 cameras, both should be set with identical video format, both PAL or both NTSC.
- MCU: STM32F765VIT6, 216MHz , 512KB RAM, 2MB Flash
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI1) & ICM20602 (SPI3)
- Baro: BMP280 (I2C2)
- OSD: AT7456E (SPI2)
- Blackbox: MicroSD card slot (SDIO)
- 7x Uarts (1,2,3,4,6,7,8) with built-in inversion.
- 1x Softserial1_Tx (INAV)
- 12x PWM outputs (S1~S10 support Dshot)
- 6x ADC (VBAT, Current, RSSI, Analog AirSpeed, VB2, CU2)
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- 2x I2C
- 1x SPI4 breakout
- Switchable Dual Camera Inputs
- Switchable 5V/9V(12V) for Camera/VTX
- High-precision Current Sense
- ADC VB2 voltage divider: 1K:10K
- ADC AirSpeed voltage divider: 10K:10K
- TR/SA VTX control: Yes
- WS2812 Led Strip : Yes
- Beeper : Yes
- RSSI: Yes
- Analog Airspeed sensor: Yes
- Digital Airspeed sensor: Yes
- INAV Target: MATEKF765
- ArduPilot(ChiBiOS) Target: MATEKF765-WING
- Input voltage range: 9~36V (3~8S LiPo) w/TVS protection
- 2x ESC power pads
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10 (Scale 1100 in INAV, BATT_VOLT_MULT 11.0 in ArduPilot)
- Current Senor: 132A, 3.3V ADC (Scale 250 in INAV, 40 A/V in ArduPilot)
BEC 5V output
- Designed for Flight controller, Receiver, OSD, Camera, Buzzer, 2812 LED_Strip, Buzzer, GPS module, AirSpeed
- Continuous current: 2 Amps, Max.3A
BEC 9V /12V output
- Designed for Video Transmitter, Camera, Gimbal ect.
- Continuous current: 2 Amps, Max.3A
- 12V option with Jumper pad
BEC Vx output
- Designed for Servos
- Voltage adjustable, 5V Default, 6V or 7.2V via jumper
- Continuous current: 8 Amps, Max.10A
BEC 3.3V output
- Designed for Baro / Compass module and Spektrum RX
- Linear Regulator
- Continuous current: 200mA
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, Φ4mm with Grommets Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 54 x 36 x 13 mm
- Weight: 26g
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $150***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.