Are you wanting to buy the Matek F411-MINI SE in Australia?
The Matek Flight controller F411-MINI SE is one of the best compact flight controllers on the fpv market. It is perfect for smaller racing and freestyle builds. It is a similar build to the Matek F4 FC F405-MINI but with more features. It comes with built-in Baro, BEC 5V/2A, MPU6000, OSD and supports PDB, INAV and varity of other cool attributes.
Download the manufacturer set up PDF here
- MCU: 100MHz STM32F411CEU6
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Baro: BMP280 (I2C)
- OSD: AT7456E (SPI)
- Blackbox: No
- 2x Uarts
- 2x Softserial-Tx
- 6x PWM outputs (Dshot/Proshot/oneshot/multishot)
- 1x I2C
- 3x ADC (VBAT, Current, RSSI)
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Red) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- 1x SH1.0_8pin connector (Vbat/G/Curr/R6/S1/S2/S3/S4)
- TR/SA VTX control: Yes
- Camera control: Yes
- WS2812 Led control : Yes
- Beeper output: Yes
- RSSI: Yes
- Filtered Vbat output power for VTX, Switchable via AUX (modes tab-user1)
- Convertible 20mm to 30.5mm mounting
- Input: 6~36V (2~8S LiPo)
- BEC: 5V 2A cont. (Max.3A)
- LDO 3.3V: Max.200mA
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10 (Scale 110)
- No Current Sensor built-in, supports external current sensor of PDB/4in1
- INAV Target: MATEKF411SE
- BF unified Target: MATEKF411SE(MTKS)
- 20 x 20mm/Φ3mm with Silicon Grommets
- 20 x 20mm/Φ2mm with Silicon & Brass Grommets
- 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ3mm with Conversion Plate and Silicon Grommets
- Dimensions: 28 x 28 mm
- Weight: 5g
- 1x F411-miniSE
- 1x 20mm to 30.5mm conversion plate
- 6x Silicon grommets M4 to M3
- 6x Brass grommets M3 to M2
- 1x SH1.0_8pin cable 5cm
- 2x SH1.0_8pin connectors
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.