Are you wanting to buy the FCHUB-VTX with PDB & Current sensor in Australia?
The FCHUB-VTX 5.8G Video transmitter was designed to connect directly to the Matek F405-OSD flight controller, it can also be used with other flight controllers using the solder pads to connect to the flight controller.
This PDB distributes power from a 2~6S LiPo pack to 4 ESCs, as well as providing regulated & filtered BEC 5V/1A outputs for powering Cameras, RC receiver, Flight Controllers, LEDs, etc.
Not to mention the fantastic 5.8G Video Transmitter and 184A current sensor that comes built in.
For set up info browse the manufacturer page here
Specifications & Features
- Input voltage: 6~27V(2~6S LiPo)
- PDB: 4*30A (4*46A, 5 seconds)
- Current Sensor: 184A (Scale 179)
- BEC Output: 5V/1A for Camera or FC
- VTX: 40 standard 5.8G channels, A/B/E/F/R Band
- VTX Output Power: 25, 200, 500mW switchable
- Traditional button+LED control of frequency and power
- BFCMS (BFOSD & LUA Script) control via FC UART _TX
- Video signal & TX5 are ready on FFC connected with MATEK FC F405-OSD
- Silicon wires connection with other brands FC
- Firmware upgradeable
- VTX Power Consumption: 3.1W Max. @ 500mW
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Subcarrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- RF Connector: MMCX
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Weight: 14g (w/ MMCX whip antenna)
- Size: 36*45*7mm w/30.5mm mounting
- FCHUB-VTX board
- MMCX to SMA Female, RG178 cable 9cm
- MMCX 5.8G whip antenna, RG178 8cm
- Rubycon ZLH 35V/470uF Low ESR capacitor
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.