The BANDICOOT antenna is a small linear receiving patch that is designed to work with the linear whip antenna’s found on the Tiny Whoop and Micro Drones.
If you are using a linear whip antenna on your micro quad and using a circular antenna to receive you would be experiencing a 3db loss due to the mixed polarisation signals, for each 3db drop in signal that is a half in power so effectively your 25mW vtx will only be seen as transmitting 12.5mW.
For increased range, clarity and to get your 3db back use the Menace Bandicoot.
- Linear Polarised
- Linear Whip and Vee compatible
- Compact low profile design on your goggles
- Designed for goggles or base stations
- Frequency: 5800 Mhz
- Bandwidth 220 Mhz
- Gain: 6.5 dBi
- Beam Width: 150° at -7db, 120° at -5db, 90° at -3db
- Linear Polarised
- SMA Connector (Fits Fatshark Goggles)
- Dimensions: 45mm x 41mm x 16mm
- Weight: 11grams
1x Bandicoot Antenna and sticker
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.