The PICOpatch antenna is our smallest receiving patch that is big in performance, perfect partnering with a circular polarised
- Highest Sensitivity for increased range
- Ergonomic design to fit diversity modules on goggles
- Can stay on your goggles in the carry case.
- 5.8ghz Frequency Bands Compatible
- Circular Polarized for left or right hand
- Designed for goggles or base stations.
- Great for diversity setups.
- Frequency Range: 5645 – 5945 Mhz
- Gain: 9.4
- Beam Width: 61° at -3db points
- (Check polar plot comparison invader actual angular
- Left or Right Hand Circular Polarised (LHCP or RHCP)
- SMA Connector (Fits Fatshark Goggles)
- Dimensions: 37.0mm x 33.6mm x 19.2mm
- Weight: 10 grams
- 25mW Range tested to 1.33km
- 60% increase in range over a 5db patch
- 20% increase in range over a 8db patch
- 38% increase range over the Invader patch
- Reduced multipath propagation compared to 360 degree
omnistyle receiving antenna’s.
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.