For more pictures please view desktop version of website.
MIP 9502 Hex Driver Wrench Set Including 1.5mm, 2mm & 2.5mm
Order Before 1PM AEST (Weekdays) For Same Day despatch.
Remember your old man talking about tools that have been passed down generations? Quality tools that outlast all humans? Well MIP tools are exactly that. Tools you buy once, and only once.
No longer will you strip screws and bolts, or strip the tool itself! These JUST WORK!
The MIP Hex Driver Wrenches are made to last a lifetime, with the press-in inserts for no-slip tightening, and amber-toned polycarbonate hand grips to stay cool.
- Highest Quality Wrench and Hex Driver!
- Precision Ground In-House
- Hardened US Tool Steel
- Hard Plastic Handle feels natural as well as doesn’t tear up your hands during long wrench sessions.
- Handle is easy to grip and you feel confident when breaking loose tight screws.
- Outlasts Wrenches from the Competition
- Many times MIP wrenches have been known to remove screws stripped by other brand wrenches
- Every MIP wrench / speed tip now comes with a color coating wrap to differentiate it from other MIP wrenches
- The shrink tube helps protect the colored wrap from damage and wear.
- 100% Quality Made in the USA!
Every MIP Wrench is made right here in Covina, CA and is created out of the highest grade US metals and plastics to produce what some call “The Wrench that Lasts a Lifetime.” There is a reason why you see MIP wrenches passed down from father to son. Get the Wrenches that will last you a lifetime
- 1 - 1.5mm MIP/ Thorp Wrench, Assembled
- 1 - 2.0mm MIP/ Thorp Wrench, Assembled
- 1 - 2.5mm MIP/ Thorp Wrench, Assembled
- 1 - 1.5mm MIP Wrench Wraps, 1.5mm
- 1 - 2.0mm MIP Wrench Wraps, 2.0mm
- 1 - 2.5mm MIP Wrench Wraps, 2.5mm
- 1 - MIP Confetti Sticker
- 3 - MIP Wrench Wrap Jimmies
- 1 - Inst. Sheet Wrench Wraps
For more than 30 years MIP tools have ruled the RC industry pit tables; chosen by World Champions and hobbyists alike for their superior build quality, tool longevity, and all American construction.
With a new year comes a new era for our tool line that quite simply, just makes sense, MIP nut drivers! MIP's new nut drivers feature an all steel construction that is nickel plated to perfection, the nickel plate process boosts the steel hardness level to that of your automotive grade tools; a whopping 70 plus Rockwell!
On the surface you will notice these nut drivers are stubbier than traditional drivers, this characteristic allows for a better overall weight balance and reduces toolbox space. At a glance, you will be able to know exactly what size nut driver you are grabbing as each one has a special color-coded ring and etched sizing on the shank.
The drivers also feature a slim hex wall and deep bore to ensure that you are able to get into the tightest of places and not worry about bottoming out on anything in the process!
Check out the reviews below!
"Great tool. I kept rounding out my other Allen keys on my pinion gear set screw. This tool works perfectly. Fits so tight into the hex socket that there is virtually no play."
"All I can say is these tools are simply the best. These tools fit the screws so good that I will no longer carry around the Dremel to get stripped out screws."
"All I can say...... is they're the BEST!!!!!! Not the cheapest, but remember you get what you pay for. Buy the time you buy the cheap stuff and replace it you could've had MIPs!"