This Nut Driver is perfect for removing those nuts and changing props!
Remeber your old man talking about tools that have been passed down generations? Quality tools that outlast all humans? Well MIP tools are exactly that. Tools you buy once, and only once.
No longer will you strip screws and bolts, or strip the tool itself! These JUST WORK!
The MIP Hex Driver Wrenches are made to last a lifetime, with the press-in inserts for no-slip tightening, and amber-toned polycarbonate hand grips to stay cool.
- Alloy Steel construction, optimized for weight and balance to give the perfect feel in your hand
- Heat Treated to last a lifetime
- Nickel Plated for durability and protection against oxidation or corrosion
- Laser Engraved with the MIP Logo and size of nut driver
- Color coded band to quickly distinguish one size from another during MAD wrench sessions
- MIP Staple Orange Amber handles
- Shorter length shanks to minimize tool box space
- Compliments the traditional MIP Hex Drive Wrench's
- Precision CNC ground IN-HOUSE from hardened US Tool Steel drill blanks!
- 100% Quality Genuine MIP Made in the USA!
For more than 30 years MIP tools have ruled the RC industry pit tables; chosen by World Champions and hobbyists alike for their superior build quality, tool longevity, and all American construction. With a new year comes a new era for our tool line that quite simply, just makes sense, MIP nut drivers! MIP's new nut drivers feature an all steel construction that is nickel plated to perfection, the nickel plate process boosts the steel hardness level to that of your automotive grade tools; a whopping 70 plus Rockwell! On the surface you will notice these nut drivers are stubbier than traditional drivers, this characteristic allows for a better overall weight balance and reduces toolbox space. At a glance, you will be able to know exactly what size nut driver you are grabbing as each one has a special color-coded ring and etched sizing on the shank. The drivers also feature a slim hex wall and deep bore to ensure that you are able to get into the tightest of places and not worry about bottoming out on anything in the process! And as always, 100% Made in the USA!
Check out the reviews below!
"Great tool. I kept rounding out my other Allen keys on my pinion gear set screw. This tool works perfectly. Fits so tight into the hex socket that there is virtually no play."
"All I can say is these tools are simply the best. These tools fit the screws so good that I will no longer carry around the Dremel to get stripped out screws."
"All I can say...... is they're the BEST!!!!!! Not the cheapest, but remember you get what you pay for. Buy the time you buy the cheap stuff and replace it you could've had MIPs!"