Are you wanting to buy Monocure 3D Rapid Flex100 in Australia?
The FLEX100™ has an extremely high level of flexibility so you can 3D print compressible and bendable models.
The thinner the part, the more flexible it will be. FLEX100™ can be used on its own or by mixing with our Rapid colour range to produce varying degrees of flexibility and firmness. By adding a small amount of FLEX100™ to the Rapid resin would create a less brittle and more durable part. By adding larger amounts, the more flexible it will become.
Remember to use scales to weigh the resins so results can be repeated. We recommend you make 100grams at a time to keep the ratios simple. For example, for a firm, durable resin try 25:75 mix – 25 grams of FLEX100 to 75 grams of Rapid resin. For a very flexible version, you could try 90:10 mix 90 grams of FLEX100™ and 10 grams of Rapid.
IMPORTANT: When mixing FLEX100 with RAPID RESIN please ensure that you cure for a long enough time to fully cure the flexible resin. This is a slower curing resin and takes more UV exposure to fully cure. Although the part might look perfectly formed, if it hasn’t been cured for long enough, cracks may appear due to the resin being under cured.
All Monocure 3D resins have a very wide range of reactivity, UV wavelengths of 225nm to wavelengths of 420nm. By incorporating a blend of photo-initiators, monomers & sensitizers, almost any UV light source can be used to initiate the polymerisation process of our resins.
The Viscosity of FLEX100™ is 30-50 cps @ 25°C (Brookfield RVT).
All our resins have a low odour, have zero VOC emissions and display very low shrinkage properties <0.5%>
Please store Monocure 3D resin in a dark, cool place out of direct sunlight.
FLEX100™ can be used on its own or by mixing with our Rapid colour range to produce varying degrees of flexibility and firmness. By adding a small amount of FLEX100™ to the Rapid resin would create a less brittle and more durable part. By adding larger amounts, the more flexible it will become. Please ensure that you weigh the products so results can be replicated. Our CMYK pigment set can
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.