Are you looking to buy a PandaRC Nano 16x16 in Australia? At Phaser FPV we have a large range of PandaRC VTXs and have a wealth of knowledge in Video Transmission for FPV Racing Drones.
SUPER SALE - BUY ONE GET ONE FREE! Simply add TWO to your cart and discount will automatically apply.
Confused? Give us a call, send us an email, or pop into our in NSW store - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford NSW.
New from PandaRC, their Nano VTX design has breakaway 16x16 mounting allowing you to stack mount or trim down to a tiny 15x15mm square!
- Incredibly small and lightweight
- Up to 400mW of output power
- Low power consumption: +5V/350mA@400mW
- Ultra clean transmission (Up to 8 pilots at once)
- PitMode - Power up your quad during a race. Now with team race capability
- Easy OSD, FC and RC Channel Changes with fallback button menu.
- CE Certified
- Stable power once warmed up.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Output power: 0mW/25mW/50mW/100mW/200mW/400mW
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 40CH
- Video format: NTSC/PAL
- Support OSD for RCDrone
- Connector: UF.L(IPE-X)
- Dimension: 15mmx15mmx3mm (with out mounting holes）
- Mounting holes: 16mmx16mm
- Weight: 1.5g
For the latest betaflight you may require the PandaRC VTX Tables.
- 1x PandaRC Nano 16x16 5.8GHz 25-400mW VTX - U.FL
- 1x Linear Antenna
- 1x Wire Set
Why buy PANDARC products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford on the Central Coast.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.