Are you looking to buy a PandaRC VT5804 V3 in Australia? At Phaser FPV we have a large range of PandaRC VTXs and have a wealth of knowledge in Video Transmission for FPV Racing Drones.
Confused? Give us a call, send us an email, or pop into our in NSW store - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford NSW.
PandaRC VT5804 V3 5.8G 25mW/200mW/400mW/800mW/1000mW Switchable FPV Video Transmitter
- Model: VT5804 V3
- Operating Voltage: 6V~28V
- power consumption: +12V/450mA&1000mW
- Output power: 25mW/100mW/200mW/400mW/800mW/1000mW Switchable
- Frequency: 5.8G 40CH
- Weight: ≤30g(not including antenna)
- Dimension: 36x36x17.5mm
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- support OSD for RC Drone
- Frequency: 40CH and has 8 competition frequency points in E group
- Mounting hole dimension: 30.5mmx30.5mm
- Device Configuration through OSD
- Support Pit mode
- Stable output power and Long transmission distance
- 25/200/400/800/1000mW Switchable Transmit power 6 -speed witching
- Output 40 frequency points and have 8 competition frequency points in E groups.
- Self-contained output power self-test function
- Full format video format
- Wide input voltage range and low power consumption:6V~28V,+12/450mA@1000mW
- With Fan and Silicone case
- Fast frequency lock,boot does not interfere with companion
Why buy PANDARC products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford on the Central Coast.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.