Are you looking to buy a PandaRC VT5804M V2 in Australia? At Phaser FPV we have a large range of PandaRC VTXs and have a wealth of knowledge in Video Transmission for FPV Racing Drones.
Confused? Give us a call, send us an email, or pop into our in NSW store - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford NSW.
View other PandaRC products here and our whole range of FPV VTX Video Transmitters here.
Model: VT5804M V2
Material: Plastic + Electronic Components
Color: As Shown in the Picture
Weight: Approx. 12g
Input Voltage Range: 7-24V
Output Power: 0mW/25mW/100mW/200mW/400mW/600mW Switchable
Transmission Distance: ≥0.5km 25mW, ≥1km 200mW, ≥2km 600mW
1. Output power is stable and transmission distance is far: ≥0.5km 25mW, ≥1km 200mW, ≥2km 600mW (stick antenna).
2. Switchable transmitting power, including 0mW / 25mW / 100mW / 200mW / 400mW / 600mW mode.
3. Output 48 frequency points, and have E group, F group 8 competing frequency at the same time using each other without interference.
4. Frequency lock fast, boot does not interfere with companions.
5. Comes with output power self-test function.
6. Full format video format: NTSC / PAL.
7. Wide input voltage range and low power consumption: 7V-24V, +12V/260mA 600mW.
8. Installation hole corresponds to CC3D NAZE32 F3 F4 flight control.
9. Built-in OSD to set PID, frequency , channel and FPV transmission power.
1 * PandaRC VT5804M V2 VTX
1 * Connection Cable
1 * MMCX dipole
Why buy PANDARC products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford on the Central Coast.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.