If no stock of your
Phaser3D TPU filament is featured by its high strength and flexibility,
We have printed a sample Phaser 3D Keyring for every
95A TPU has high abrasion resistance and low compression compared to rubber parts, especially at higher infill.
In comparison with most common filaments like PLA and ABS, TPU must be run much slower.
- Material: Rep-Flex TPU - Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
- Shore Hardness: 95A
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lb) Spool Weight Total, Net Weight 0.8 KG
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Roundness: 1.75mm (+/- 0.03mm)
- Recommended extruder temperature:195 - 230°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
- Recommended for printers with direct drive extruder, 0.4~0.8mm Nozzles - We are going
tobe honest with you, if you have Bowden, we don't suggest to try printing TPU. It will just cause to muchheadaches and you'll want to throw your printer out the window.
With that in mind, you will want to try some different settings to your normal PLA or other materials.
- Print slow 15-30 mm/s Printing speed
- First layer settings. (Height 100% Width 150% speed 50% e.g.)
- Retraction disabled. This would reduce messy, stringing or oozing printing result.
- Increase Multiplier(Optional). set to 1.1 would help the filament bond well.
Coolingfan on after firstlayer.