Why buy Polyalchemy products from Phaser FPV?
- Official distributor of Polyalchemy products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- Complimentary free shipping for all orders over $120
- Fast Shipping Check Now
All FX PLA Colours Available are listed below
- Granite FX PLA
- Limestone FX PLA
- Sandstone FX PLA
What is Polyalchemy FX?
Polyalchemy FX was born out of a desire to create more than just colored filaments.
We strived to deliver something a little different in hopes to spark creativity in our users.
This is only the beginning of the FX line and we will continue to experiment to bring you new and inspirational products in the near future.
WHAT ARE THE BLACK SPOTS?
- Material: synthetic hair fiber
- Particle size: 70 mesh or 0.210mm or less
WHAT SIZE/TYPE OF NOZZLE SHOULD USE?
The black spots in Sandstone FX PLA are non abrasive and don't require a special hardened nozzle. We recommend a nozzle size of 0.4mm and above.
- Diameter: 1.75mm and 2.85mm
- Tolerance:0.05 +/-
- Printing temperature: 190-210 C
- Printing plate: 0-60 degrees
- Weight: NW 750G, GW 1.150KG
- Spool diameter: 200mm
- Hole Size: 55mm
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.