Are you looking to buy Prusament PC Blend Filament in Australia?
Prusament PC Blend (PolyCarbonate) is the perfect material for stronger, more durable 3D prints. This polycarbonate is super high quality with a tolerance of ±0.03mm over the entire length of the roll! Check out our full range of colours online or in-store.
We now allow preorders on our Prusament if in stock with Prusa HQ. If you preorder one item your whole shipment will be delayed until it the preorder arrives. ETA for preorders is 9-14 days from the order date.
Prusament PC Colour List:
- Prusament Jet Black
- Prusament Natural
- Prusament Urban Grey
- Prusament Prusa Orange
Polycarbonates are a group of plastics that are known for their strength, mechanical durability, toughness, and temperature resistance. They are commonly used for the production of CDs, protective goggles, or car headlights.
The composition of pure polycarbonate is a material not suitable for 3D printing. It adheres very poorly to the print sheet, and due to its high thermal expansion, it has a tendency to deform and crack. We have added carefully-picked additives into the mix, improving the adhesion and reducing cracking and warping, while still maintaining the excellent properties of polycarbonate.
Prusament PC Blend is suitable for advanced users. If you are new to 3D printing, we recommend you to stick with easier to print materials such as PLA and PETG. PC Blend is recommended for experienced 3D printer owners looking for tough, durable material for production of prototypes and functional parts, thermally and mechanically stressed components.
Print sheet preparation
Prusament PC Blend can be printed on both smooth and textured print sheets. However, it’s required to spread a separating agent on the sheet before you start printing, otherwise, the adhesion of the print may be too strong. The best way to prepare your print sheet is to apply a thin layer of paper glue onto the sheet. This is why we bundle a paper glue stick (KORES) to every PC Blend spool for free. Failing to add a separating layer may lead to the damage to your print sheet! While our documentation states that it’s not advised to apply glue onto the powder-coated textured steel sheet, the PC Blend is an exception. Do not use the glue onto the powder-coated textured steel sheet when printing with other materials (PLA, PETG, ASA, Flex, and others)!
After you finish printing and remove the object from the print sheet, use isopropyl alcohol to clean the print sheet thoroughly! Avoid cleaning the textured sheet with water - it may lead to corrosion.
This PC Blend is made in-house by Prusa Research.
1.75 mm filament is manufactured with a precision of ±0.03 mm.
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
- Browse Prusament Filament
- Browse ASA Filament
- Browse ABS Filament
- Browse Nylon Filament
- Browse PC Filament
- Browse PETG Filament
- Browse PLA Filaments (also PLA+)
- Browse PVA Filament
- Browse Silk Filament
- Browse SLA Resin
- Browse Speciality Filament
- Browse TPU Filament
- Check out all our 3D Printing Supplies
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.