Are you looking to buy PT103 ZAP-A-GAP glue pens in Australia?
ZAP-A-GAP Green CA+ is the best selling instant glue in the world. The ability to bond virtually anything to anything with consistency unequalled by any other brand makes it the favourite adhesive across many varied disciplines.
Widely used throughout the hobby industry, it is the absolute best and most consistent performing glue for model building and crafting. For manufacturing, ZAP-A-GAP CA+ will bond metal and/or plastic materials. Allowing for efficient, simple positioning of parts for assembly or machining. Woodturners and manufacturers of custom wood products appreciate the ability of ZAP-A-GAP CA+ to help "save" their projects by filling in and bonding cracks that often occur in expensive hardwoods.
It is especially useful as a pen as it allows you to apply small amounts a lot more accurately than from a bottle. However, if you want to buy a larger amount or need to join larger areas you might be interested in the 30mL PT02 CA+ Zap Bottle.
- Superior gap filling formula
- Medium viscosity
- Allow around 7-10 seconds for part positioning
- Averages 20 seconds to cure
- Works on oily surfaces
- ZAP Kicker can be used to further accelerate the cure time
A little goes a long way! More glue doesn’t always mean a stronger joint. Only apply enough glue to evenly coat the area to be bonded when the parts are joined. Many times glue needs to be applied only to one part. Working or positioning time will vary depending on the material. Even though ZAP-A-GAP CA+ is a gap-filling formula, some of it will wick into porous materials. For porous products you may have to apply more glue to get the strongest bond, it would be best to try bonding some test pieces to determine the proper amount. For modelling applications where a small fillet is desirable, bond the parts and let the glue set, then go back and create the fillet, use kicker to immediately set the glue.
- Jewellery manufacturing and repair
- Pool cue tips
- Silicone chip manufacturing
- Mould & pattern making
- Furniture refinishing and antique repair
- Auto detailing
- Dental moulds and patterns
- Ceramic repair
- Fishing, fly line splicing and fly tying
- And there are always more ways to use ZAP-A-GAP Glue Pens!
x1 20g Green ZAP Pen
Browse the ZAP Super Glue Debonder
Browse all Glues & Adhesives
Browse all ZAP Glues
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $150***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.