UPDATE 4-20-19: AS OF TODAY THE 'HYBRID' VERSION OF THE FRAME INCLUDES A REAR BRACE AS STANDARD IN THE KIT.
Sometimes a Massive Droner isn't enough. Hard to believe right? When the "need" arises don't leave them hanging. Pull out your Raging Droner 5R and put them in their place. We are hard at work creating the next big revolution in 5" race spec frames. We took the successful design elements from our three most popular frames (Massive Droner, Merica, and Smooth Operator), and rolled the best parts of each into one amazing machine. We are in the final stages of CAD design now. Plans are to begin cutting some prototype frames to begin flight/crash testing in the next couple weeks. ETA for our first production run will be 6 to 7 weeks from now. At this point we do not know pricing. Stay tuned for more info as we develop your new go-to racing frame for the 2019 season. This one will be HARD to beat.
- 75 grams (standard kit w/ hardware - no canopy)
- 81 grams (hybrid kit w/ hardware - no canopy)
- Carbon Fiber: Twill Weave 3K Matte
- CF arm thickness: 5mm (standard kit)
- CF arm thickness: 5mm and 6mm (hybrid kit)
- CF arm front brace thickness: 4mm
- CF cage plate thickness: 2mm
- Frame Size: 203mm (standard kit)
- Frame Size: 222mm (hybrid kit)
- Camera Angle Range: 0 - 90 degrees
- Motors supported: 22xx, 23xx, 24xx or similar
- Lipos supported: 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s
- Lipo mounting position: Bottom
- Prop Size: 5 inch
- Fastener Material: Aircraft Grade 7075, allow steel, black plastic
- Accepted ESC: (30.5mm x 30.5mm or micro 20mm x 20mm)
- Motor pad mounting holes: M3 screws on 16mm or 19mm mounting circles
- Supported FPV Cameras: Micro Camera
- Uses the same arms as the Merica!
- Uses the same optional rear arm brace as the Merica Stretch 5" (standard kit) - sold separate
- Uses the same optional rear arm brace as the Merica Stretch 6" (hybrid kit) - sold separate
- Optional Turtle mode canopy w/fin (sold separate)
- Optional HD camera canopy (sold separate)
- Optional GoPro Mount (sold separate)
- Optional Session Mount (sold separate)
- For track racing with the Hybrid version of the frame adding a rear brace is strongly suggested
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.