- Form factor: microSDHC™ (32GB)
- Capacity: 32GB
- Performance/speed: Up to 95MB/s read and up to 90MB/s write speed**
- Temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof**
- Card dimension: 0.59in x.043in x.04in (14.99mm x 10.92mm x 1.02mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: Compatible with microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices**
- Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)** for 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160p) and Full HD video (1920x1080p)**
- RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer**
- Support: Lifetime limited warranty**
Designed for microSD devices such as smartphones, interchangeable-lens cameras, drones, or GoPro action cameras that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which also guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 160 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Aside from support for UHS-I, V30, and U3, SanDisk also built this card with support for the Application Performance Class 2 (A2) spec, which includes optimizations to give Android users an improved mobile experience, delivering faster mobile app performance. The A2 spec allows the card to manage random read input-output access per second (IOPS) operations so it can quickly open apps and process accompanying tasks, such as audio, graphics, saved profiles, and in-app permissions.
As with most SanDisk media, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software, and SanDisk's Memory Zone app offers users a simple way to organize, browse, and back up files on their Android mobile device. Additionally, included is a microSD to SD adapter with a write protect switch, allowing this card to be used in SD-compatible devices.
- Read speeds up to 160 MB/s, write speeds up to 90 MB/s, and minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s
- Class 10, App Performance Class 2 (A2), Video Speed Class 30 (V30), and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
- Water / temperature / shock / x-ray proof
- SanDisk Memory Zone included
- RescuePRO Deluxe one-year file recovery software (download offer)
- SD adapter included
U3 / V30 - 4K Recording
V60/V90 - 8k Recording