View the whole range of Slice Engineering.
- 22 mm long with a diameter sized to fit into a 6 mm H7 tolerance hole
- Leads are 1 m in length
- Molex connectors
- Available in 12V or 24V variations
Like upgrading the engine in your car, suddenly an unsuspecting machine can compete with the top of the line. The 50W Heater Cartridge takes your 3D printer and opens a whole new world of engineering-grade plastics that other off-the-shelf desktop printers can’t come close to.* Things like Nylon, Ultem, PEEK, and other plastics you always wanted to use for molds, medical devices, end use parts, or automotive components. They are now well within your reach.
Take the raw power of your 3D printer to the next level with a simple plug and play modification. Designed for effortless use, implementation, and reliability. We use 1 meter cables that make it easy to reach the control board of even the largest printer. And with genuine Molex™ Micro-Fit 3.0 connectors, it’s easy to connect and disconnect without breaking any wires.
Do you want to see your unsuspecting printer churn out engineering-grade plastics without breaking a sweat?
Why buy Slice Engineering products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official distributor of Slice Engineering products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- We know and use Slice Engineering products in our Prusa print farm every day so are well accustomed to their products and how to use them
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Accurate & transparent with our stock - If it says in stock, 99.9% that is correct.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.