- Specifically designed for changing nozzles
- 1.5 Nm torque provides correct seal to prevent leaking plastic
- Perfect tool for one-handed nozzle change when paired with The Mosquito Hotend™
- Fits Vanadium Nozzles™ natively, with just enough wiggle room for that baked on plastic
- Fits other styles nozzles with off-the-shelf adapters
Annoying nozzle changes getting you down? Use the Nozzle Torque Wrench™ to wrench away your leaky nozzle woes. The rotary slip mechanism is set to 1.5 Nm, the exact torque you need to get that nice seal when tightening your nozzles, and uses a standard 1/4” drive.
Designed to fit the Slice Engineering™ Vanadium Nozzles™ without an adapter, as our nozzles have a 6 mm hex (that’s a little under 1/4” for those that don’t speak Metric), with a little wiggle room for that stubborn adhered plastic.
The Nozzle Torque Wrench™ will fit any other nozzles when used in combination with a hex-to-square drive adapter and appropriately sized socket.
Why buy Slice Engineering products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official distributor of Slice Engineering products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- We know and use Slice Engineering products in our Prusa print farm every day so are well accustomed to their products and how to use them
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Accurate & transparent with our stock - If it says in stock, 99.9% that is correct.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.