Are you looking to buy Slice Engineering Vanadium Nozzle in Australia?
Would you like an indestructible nozzle? Try ours out. With a 64 Rockwell C hardness (Vickers HV 910) minimum rating, it’s virtually unscratchable.
We also use a repellent coating to reduce plastic build-up on the nozzle, so you are less likely to experience misprints from plastic being scraped across your masterpiece.
People who truly value their prints and put deep care into their finished product — they want the most durable, reliable, premier nozzle to carry out the job.
Or you could buy a couple A2 nozzles and take your chances on them wearing out. But just remember: they’re likely being machined with the metal we use in our nozzles.
That’s embarrassing for you, isn’t it?
Oh, and did we mention that we offer a lifetime warranty against abrasion?
Lifetime warranty against abrasion
Wear resistant, plastic repellent coating
High speed steel, hardened and tempered to 64 Rockwell C.
Available in multiple orifice sizes
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.