The Joshua Bardwell XT30 3s Parallel Charging Board builds upon the extremely popular 4s, 5s, and 6s versions by adding color changing paint rather than tape for a cleaner look, and a power switch for the LCD voltage meter to help avoid over discharging if accidentally left unattended. As with all of the STRIX parallel boards, this will allow you to safely charge up to 10 batteries at once!
- Charge up to 10x 3s batteries at once!
- Self resetting poly fuses between cells with color change paint to easily see any errors.
- Voltage display adds safety by making it easy to verify battery voltage before connecting multiple packs.
- On/Off switch allows user to turn off display in case batteries are accidentally left unattended on the board.
- Both XT60 and Banana plugs are included for power input.
- XT30 and XH plugs are used for power and balance.
- Overall current rating of 60A.
The main power lead comes equipped with an XT60 connector which is handy for popular chargers like ISDT. It also comes with an adapter to go from XT60 to traditional 4mm banana style that many chargers still use. The included balance lead is 7 pin XH style and one tab may need to be trimmed to fit properly into the balance socket depending on your charger's needs.
Safety is a major concern for any form of parallel charging. Checking each cell of every single battery before connecting them together is extremely important! If you see a cell's voltage that is not like the rest, do not charge it with the others in parallel! To help with this, we have added a cell checker at the top of the board. You need to check them one at a time before plugging them all into the board, however. We have also provided replaceable fuses between the main power leads to aid in preventing surges from one pack to another. We suggest only parallel charging packs that are within roughly 0.1 volts per cell, or 0.4 volts for a 4S pack. So a pack that is at 15.0 volts total would be safe to charge with another pack that was 15.4 volts or 14.6 volts.
- Input Power Connector: XT60 Male housing, Female Bullets with 12AWG wire
- Also includes 4mm banana adapter
- Charge Connector: 10x XT30 Female housing, Male Bullets
- Fuse: 15A automotive (removable without de-soldering)
- Balance Connector: 10x XH 4s Connectors
- Dimensions: 118 x 67 x 25mm
- Weight: 110g
- Maximum Current: 60A Total (Needs to use more than 4 ports)
- Note: LCD Voltage Display may differ ±5% from your charger. Voltages within this range are not considered a faulty reading.
Please watch these videos from Joshua for proper parallel charging techniques:
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep
giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser
FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
Score a FREE gift on first and recurring orders, and FREE shipping on orders worth $150. We'll even upgrade you to EXPRESS on all orders over $250 (excluding heavy orders)
We’re on Social
We have nothing to hide. Follow us on social, tag @PhaserFPV, and become a part of our online community and family in our facebook group.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.