What does "JB" stand for? Joshua Bardwell of course!
New 2.0 Features
Newlayout which makes it easier to plug 10 batteries into.
- Poly fuses were added between all balance ports to help when accidentally plugging the balance port in backward and automatically resets.
- Improved overall current rating from 60-70A.
- Now comes with Green LCD with Black connectors.
A while back, Joshua came to us with a need for an improved parallel board that allowed him to charge more batteries than he was currently able to. However, as with the majority of most multirotor pilots, he only needed
This board's main power lead comes equipped with an XT60 connector, which is handy for chargers like ISDT. It also comes with an adapter to go from XT60 back to traditional 4mm banana style. The included balance lead is 5 pin XH style and one tab may need to be trimmed to fit properly into the balance socket depending on your charger's needs.
Safety is a major concern for any form of parallel charging. Checking each cell of every single battery before connecting them together is extremely important! If you see a cell's voltage that is not like the rest, do not charge it with the others in parallel! To help with this, we have added a cell checker at the top of the board. You need to check them one at a time before plugging them all into the board, however. We have also provided replaceable fuses between the main power leads to aid in preventing surges from one pack to another. We suggest only parallel charging packs that are within roughly 0.1 volts per
- Input Power Connector: XT60 Male housing, Female Bullets with 12AWG wire
Alsoincludes 4mm banana adapter
- Charge Connector: 10x XT60 Female housing, Male Bullets
- Fuse: 15A automotive (removable without de-soldering)3
- Balance Connector: 10x XH 4s Connectors
- Dimensions: 135 x 80 x 25mm
- Maximum Current: 70A Total (Needs to use more than 4 ports)