Tattu R-Line 2.0 1550mAh 100C 4S1P High Voltage Lipo Battery Pack with XT60 Plug
Order Before 2PM (Weekdays) For Same Day despatch.
PLEASE NOTE: All Batteries shipped outside of NSW can't go via AIR. Express shipping will usually take an extra day to arrive as they go via Express Road.
Tattu R-Line Version 2.0 1550mAh 100C 4S1P High Voltage LiPo battery pack is the updated version of R-Line series. Tattu R-Line High Voltage series of LiPo batteries hold a higher voltage charge per cell, which results in more potential power for your FPV. Each cell can be safely charged to 4.35v per cell, up from the standard 4.2v per cell.
What is R-Line? R-Line is a brand new product line specifically designed for professional FPV racing competitions. It's the selling version of Toppilot batteries. It's also a subsidiary of the Tattu brand. It's got higher capacity, lower internal resistance and lower landing temperatures. They are more powerful than any graphine battery. Generally, R-Line batteries have the same specs as our popular Toppilot batteries. There are different R-Line versions for the needs of different FPV racing competitions.
- High quality, reliable power
- Stable automatic stacking technology enables single cell capacities of 1550mAh
- Higher charge voltage than standard lipos: 3.8V（one cell）
- Higher capacity than comparable size packs
- Very high C rate. Designed for professional FPV racing
- No memory effect
- Minimum Capacity: 1550mAh
- Configuration: 4S1P / 15.2V / 4Cells
- Discharge Rate: 100C
- Max Burst discharge Rate: 200C
- Net Weight(±20g): 187g
- Dimensions:75mm Length x 35.5mm Width x 38mm Height
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: XT60
Lipo Battery Safety
- Batteries should NEVER be left unattended while charging.
- Be absolutely sure that the Lithium Polymer charger settings are correct for the battery pack being charged – both voltage and current settings.
- Lithium Polymer must be CHARGED and STORED in a fire-safe container like a Lipo Sack.
- Do not charge batteries near flammable items or liquids.
- Keep a dry fire extinguisher nearby or a large bucket of dry sand, which is a cheap and effective extinguisher.
- Never charge inside an automobile even when parked.
- KEEP BATTERIES AWAY from children and pets at ALL times.
- Never discharge below 3.5V per cell as it may cause permanent damage and void warranty
- Battery may explode if damaged or disposed of in fire
- Never leave batteries inside a car on a hot day or any other place where temperature may exceed 140F / 60C.
- Although environmentally friendly, lithium polymer cells must be FULLY discharged before disposal. Use a resistor setup (light bulbs, for example) to accomplish this, to avoid the possibility of a short-induced fire after disposal.
- Immediately discharge damaged batteries at 1/2 C rate and dispose
- Do not put the loose cells in a pocket, bag, or drawer where they could short-circuit against other items, or the battery tabs could be pressed against each other.
- Take care that the cells are not punctured, especially by metallic objects like hobby knives.
- If the electrolyte in the cells should get on your skin, thoroughly wash with soap and water. If in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Immediately seek medical attention for this, or for burns.