Stacked compact, power package for your racer between 120 and 330 . 2-4S capable, 25A continuous, 45A burst ESCs provide ample juice. The Colibri RACE is based flight controller with enough processing power and memory to achieve low looptimes. The ESCs are TBS designs based on our BULLETPROOF technology, running the most recent BLHeli-S firmware.
The TBS POWERCUBE combines knowledge and experience over 3 years of research and racing use. It is the new standard for performance, reliability, ease-of use and cost in race machines. Main highlights include
- All-in-one, solder-free system for race quads. Comes with - or plugs into - everything you need.
- Optimized for centralized weight distribution
- Colibri V2.0, STM32F3-based FC, with the best IMU MPU6000 (SPI, 8KHz)
- Bulletproof 4in1 20A 4S DSHOT600 BlHeli-S, BlHeli-S V16.x (FH-00)
- PDB V2.0, providing now double power with 4A on 5V and 250mA on 12V.
- Patented power distribution
- Clean, filtered power for camera and video transmitter, selectable between 5V/12V and VBatt.
- Compatible with FPVision and Core PNP PRO OSD
NEW! TBS COLIBRI RACE V2.0 FLIGHTCONTROL
- MPU6000 new generation accelerometer/gyro
- STM32F303 based chipset for ultimate performance
- PPM, SBUS, DSM, DSMX input (5V and 3.3V provided over internal BUS)
- 6 PWM ESC output channels (, internal BUS)
- Choose between plug & play sockets or solder pads for R/C and buzzer
- RGB LED strip support incl. power management
- Extension port for GPS / external compass / pressure sensor
- UART port for peripherals (Blackbox, FrSky telemetry etc.)
- 5V buzzer output
- STM32 F3, MPU6000 SPI Flight controller running
- Regulated and filtered power for Cam and VTx (5V/12V/VBatt switchable)
- 25A continuous, 45A peak ESC (each)
- 2-4S capable
- Power distribution: 120A continuous
- Current Sensor: 100A sense, 250A peak throughput
- Dimensions: 36mm x 36mm x 22mm
- Weight: 56g incl. PDB, wires & connectors
- TBS POWERCUBE stack with Flight Control, 2x 2in1 ESCs, PDB
- TBS PowerCube FPVision
- Terminating plastic shoe to isolate the TBS PowerCube carbon frames
- Cables for FPV Camera and video transmitter
- External 5V Buzzer
- LED pigtail cable
- Painless 360 - YouTube Video Series
- TBS Agent for software updates
- BLHeli-Suite for ESC updates
NOTE: FC IMU yaw orientation need to be set 180°
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.