TBS Quad Questions QQ190 ARF Racing Drone
Order Before 2PM (Weekdays) For Same Day despatch.
READY TO FLY AND COMPETE
The QQ190 RTF FPV Racing Drone is ready to transform your expectations of the ready to fly
The QQ190 RTF FPV Racing Drone is ready to fly out of the box – you simply add a radio system such as
ADVANCED, CUTTING EDGE DRONE TECHNOLOGY
The QQ190 RTF FPV Racing drone features an advanced electronics package engineered and manufactured by Team-Blacksheep. Team Blacksheep is a known leader in the drone racing industry and their stifling innovation is leaving the rest of the industry behind.
The Drone features a state-of-the-art electronics package including a Colibri F3 flight controller, 2-in-1 20A
NO MORE SOLDERING
DESIGNED BY LEADERS OF THE DRONE RACING INDUSTRY
QuadQuestions has teamed up with Team-Blacksheep, T-motor, and many pilots around the world to come up with the QQ190 RTF Racing Drone.
We have followed the trends of the drone industry and worked with top pilots first hand to find out exactly what works and what doesn’t. After hundreds of hours, and many
The result is a drone that works for Top tier pilots and beginners alike.
SYMMETRICAL BALANCED AND IDEAL DESIGN
The QQ190 RTF FPV Racing Drone is symmetrical in many ways, from having equidistant motors, to having a center mounted mass. This means that the copter flies like a fighter jet, turns on a dime, naturally rights itself, and is balanced from the core. The result of this design is a copter that flies in a way that seems to almost defy physics.
- Designed to be
Light weightwith speed and agility in mind.
- Approved for Multi-GP 3s and 4s classes
- Supported - QuadQuestions and TBS will help you every step of the way
UNBOXING / INSTALLATION VIDEO
- 3-4s 1300-1800mah (not included)
- Colibri RACE 2.0
- MPU 6000 gyro
- STM32F3 Processor
- 20A 2-in-1 TBS Bulletproof ESCs
- BLHELI-S firmware
- Conformal coated
- Adjustable power from 25mw to 800mw and beyond.
- Reliable technology- engineered from the ground up specifically for drone racing
- Pit mode enabled
- Adjustable video channels and power via OSD and controller link
- Full Graphic OSD
- Next-Gen Technology
- Current sensing
- Voltage sensing
- Artificial horizon
- Connects to flight controller to adjust PID settings, loop times, rates,
vtxchannels, vtxpower, and more without the need for a computer.
- QQ2205 2400KV motors manufactured by T-motor
- Japanese NMB Bearings
- Hollow Shafts
- Non-extruding external c-clip design
right handlock nut
- Voltage: 5V
- Resolution: 600tvl
- Weight: 3.4g
- HQProp 5x4x3 Skitzo Blue 4pcs