A compilation of all the best practices and lessons learned. The smallest, most robust and full-featured video transmitter from TBS in a RACE format. The engineering team at TBS has spent months analyzing all the feedback and successes from the TBS UNIFY PRO video transmitters and has completely redesigned the final revision in the TBS UNIFY PRO line.
- Smallest, lightest video transmitter on the market
- 2-6S input power supported
- 25mW / 100mW / 400mW power settings
- Integrated heat sink
- Ultra-clean transmission (up to 16 pilots at once!)
PitMode- power up your quad during a race
- Easy OSD, FC and RC channel changes, with fallback button menu
- Robust RF amplifier allows powering up without
- Clean powerup and video switching
SMALL & ROBUST
By completely redesigning the circuitry and changing key components we managed to set a new standard in size and weight for a 6S capable HV video transmitter, without impacting usability. The new
SMARTAUDIO V2.1 - TEAM RACE READY
The industry standard SmartAudio technology has been revamped slightly in this final iteration. The power levels have been rearranged to make more sense, doubling range with each setting: 25mW / 100mW* / 400mW*. Additionally,
CLEANSWITCH - NEIGHBOR FRIENDLY
CleanSwitch is a technology developed at TBS that will ensure that your video transmitter is interference-free while powering on, or while changing channels. All current video transmitters swipe across the entire band while being powered on, often resulting in flickering and heavy interference to anyone in the air, regardless of video channel chosen. TBS CleanSwitch will allow you to power on and change channels while your buddies are in the air, without any external interference. CleanSwitch is race friendly, and
- Operating Voltage: 2S - 6S
- Supply current: 600mA
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
carrierFrequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 4.2g
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Power: 13dBm (25mW), 20dBm (100mW), 26dBm (400mW)
- Size: 27 x 20 x 4 (mm)
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.