WARNING - This product is classified as a DANGEROUS GOOD [DG] - It CANNOT be shipped overseas.
Please read our battery warranty, safety information and transit times before purchasing.
Are you looking to buy Emax Tinyhawk II RACE in Australia?
The Tinyhawk II Race by EMAX is an outdoor racing drone based on the Tinyhawk II platform. Besides being a beginner-friendly, fun and micro-sized drone, EMAX's Tinyhawk II Race is a more performance-oriented outdoor 2S quadcopter. If you are familiar with our Tinyhawk Freestyle this is a similar product that utilizes two Tinyhawk 450mAh 1S lipo but focuses on raw speed and control like a larger FPV racing drone.
With so much fun in a small package, we believe you will enjoy the Tinyhawk II Race drone!
- Standard on the Tinyhawk II platform is the Runcam Nano 2 which brings a whole new clarity to the drone. Being able to see your surroundings is key to flying consistent and finding your flight path.
- Also on all new Tinyhawk II products is a new and improved VTX (video transmitter). Now with improved 25mw transmission, 100mw, and 200mw, people can now fly further than ever with more confidence.
- Brand new frame design, featuring a fully adjustable camera tilt. Now you can go from zero to the full tilt and everything in between. All you have to do is adjust with the 2 side camera mount screws.
- Featuring 1103 7500kv motors with the 2-inch AVAN Blur propellers, we are able to get maximum throttle response while still retaining flight time. The Tinyhawk II Race has a top speed of 50mph and a cruising flight time of up to 7 minutes.
- Utilizes a Carbon Fiber frame for minimum vibration and strength while using a re-structured plastic canopy for aerodynamics and protection for the electronics.
- Wheelbase: 90mm
- Dry Weight: 47.5g
- All Up Weight: 73g with 2x 450mAh 1S battery
- Frame Material: Polypropylene & Carbon Fiber
- Stator Size: 1103
- Kv: 7500kv
- Propeller Mount: T-mount
- Propeller: Avan Blur 2"/span>
All-In-One (AIO) Flight Controller
- Flight Controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX Firmware)
- ESC: 4-in-1 5A BlHeli_S
- Receiver: EMAX SPI Receiver (Compatible with FrSky D8 mode)
- Battery Connector: JST-PH2.0 Duo
- VTX Power: 25/100/200mw Switchable (set to stay at 25mW until armed)
- Channels: 37CH incl. Raceband
- Camera: RunCam Nano 2 1/3" 700TVL CMOS
- Smart Audio Connected
- 1 x Tinyhawk II Race BNF
- 2 x EMAX 450mAh 1S HV Battery
- 1 x 1S USB LiPo Charger
- 1 x Screwdriver + Hardware Kit
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.