Looking for a TS100 GOLD EDITION Soldering Iron in Australia? We have the whole range and all the spare parts at Phaser FPV.
TS100 employs 304 stainless steel nested shell of Polycarbonate plastic. It is designed with safety circuit and anti-static structure, integrated with DC5525 12-24V port, dual-temperature sensors and accelerated sensors with STM32 chip. Under these functionalities, temperature can be controlled accurately, stably and easily adjusted from 100°C to 400°C, and the TS100 also has sleep mode and automatic over-heating warning.
We know you will need
- Power - 65W
- Temperature stability - ±2%
- Soldering tip resistance to GND - <2Ω
- Temperature Range - 100℃ - 400℃(max)
- Max operation ambient temperature - 40°C
- OLED screen
- Micro USB port
- DC5525 port
- Control part: length 96mm, Diameter:16.5mm
- Heating part: Length: 72+33mm, Diameter: 5.5mm
- Weight: 33g (power adaptor not included)
- Compliant with EU certification: CE FCC
- 1 x TS100 GOLD Edition
- 1 x B2 Tip
- 1x Tip 1 Tip
- 1 x allen key
- 2 x spare screws
- 1x Ground Cable
- 1x Instruction Manual
Looking for other similar products?
Why buy Miniware products from Phaser FPV?
- Official reseller of Miniware products in Australia.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Most of our staff own Miniware Soldering irons and parts! Drop in to see our large range - Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.
- Fast Support / Warranty Service. We even offer advanced replacement on all warranties.