Looking for a TS100 BC2 Tip in Australia? We have the whole range and all the spare parts at Phaser FPV.
The BC2 Tip is a narrow conelike soldering tip with an angled flattened end making it a great intermediate tip for melting more solder but also getting into tight places.
Our Range of TS100 Tips:
TS100 B2 Tip: The standard conical tip.
TS100 BC2 Tip: Cone-shaped with an angled flat tip.
TS100 K Tip: A large blade for jobs in tight spots.
TS100 C4 Tip: A large snub-nosed tip, for doing jobs with more solder.
TS100 D24 Tip: A small tip, like a flat-head screwdriver.
TS100 I Tip: A narrow long tip for small delicate jobs.
TS100 ILS Tip: A longer thinner version of the I tip.
TS100 KU Tip: A smaller version of the K tip.
TS100 C1: Similar to the BC2 tip, but with a longer tip for getting into tight spaces.
- Tip Type
- Length:about 105mm
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $150***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.