Airbot has updated its Typhoon32 with added capacitance to give you a cleaner signal by reducing power noise generated by your quad. Along with the latest features such as Dshot1200 and BLHeli32, this ESC has everything you need for a full-size build. Airbot is known for its build quality so you know you're getting a premium product.
Unlike the Ori32 in Airbot's line of 4-in-1 ESC's, the Typhoon32 is made for full-size quads with 30.5x30.5mm mounting holes.
- 4in1 ESC with 30.5x30.5mm mounting holes - supports DSHOT 1200, BLHELI32 firmware.
- Added additional capacitors to reduce power noise.
- 32bit ESC with BLHELI32 firmware
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- 4PWM input
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- Supports Oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Mounting holes 30.5x30.5mm
- Supports damped light
- NO BEC
- 1x Typhoon32 4-in-1 ESC