- Plug in your VTx at any time with 0 power start-up
- (Not Available with FlightOne at
- Turn off your VTx on the line to avoid heat buildup
- Fast Team Race Pit stops (
Sub secondtransitions possible)
- Compatible with TBS Unify Nano, 5v Pro, HV v3
- Mounting for Receiver on
bottomof board. XM+ or XF easy mount
- Turn off VTx during races to test hover builds without interfering with other pilots in the air.
- Turn off VTx after Crash for
cleanvideo for other racers.
- Solo Endurance Races, 3 quads ready on the line. Practice for more than 1 pack without taking off goggles. (Instructions on how to
setupon OpenTX / Spektrum Coming soon)
LEDIndicator light on board. (Light On Power On)
- Can be used on any pad on
- BUILT-IN capacitors for 5v camera/vtx power and Lipo battery voltage. (Clean up video lines)
CURRENTLY SUPPORTED SOFTWARE
- Betaflight (PinIO)
- Butterflight (PinIO)
- FlightOne 1.2.x+ (VTXPRWTOGGLE)
- Operating Voltage: 5V - 28V (HV-6s) 1Amp Switch
- Dimensions: 36 x 36 x 2.5 mm
- Weight: 2.5 Grams w/ Heatshrink
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.