Are you looking to buy the Matek F722-SE Flight Controller in Australia?
The Matek F7 Flight Controller F722-SE is one of the best flight controllers on the fpv market. The Mini SE has been enhanced and improved compared to the previous NON SE versions and now has a BMP280 Barometer. The BMP280 has high precision & low noise;
- Pressure sensor precision: ± 0.002 hPa (or ±0.02 m) (high precision mode).
- Relative accuracy: ± 0.06 hPa (or ±0.5 m)
Once you get your hands on it we're sure you'll agree!
For the manufacturer set up diagram please visit the page here
- MCU: 216MHz STM32F722RET6
- IMU: MPU6000 & ICM20602, Dual Gyros built-in (SPI)
- Baro: BMP280 (I2C)
- OSD: AT7456E (SPI)
- Blackbox: MicroSD card slot (SPI)
- 5x Uarts (1,2,3,4,6) with build-in inversion
- 1x Softserial supported
- 8x Dshot/Proshot/oneshot outputs
- 1x I2C
- 4x RX6 pad(one per cornet) for BLheli32 ESC telemetry
- 4x individual ESC power/signal pads
- 1x Group of G/S1/S2/S3/S4 pads for 4in1 ESC Signal/GND
- 3x LEDs for FC STATUS (Blue, Green) and 3.3V indicator(Red)
- Vbat filtered output power for VTX, Switchable via AUX (modes tab-user1)
- Dual Camera image switchable via AUX (modes tab-user2)
- Camera control: Yes
- Smartaudio & Tramp VTX protocol: Yes
- WS2812 Led Strip : Yes
- Beeper : Yes
- RSSI: Yes
- Additional ADC for INAV analog airspeed
- Input: 6~36V (3~8S LiPo) w/TVS protection
- PDB: 4x35A (Max.4x46A)
- BEC: 5V 2A cont. (Max.3A)
- LDO 3.3V: Max.200mA
- Current Sensor 184A (Scale 179)
- Battery Voltage Sensor: 1:10 (Scale 110)
- BetaFlight / INAV
- Target: MATEKF722SE
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, Φ4mm with Grommets Φ3mm
- Dimensions: 36 x 46 mm
- Weight: 10g
- 1x FC F722-SE
- 6x silicon grommets M4 to M3
- 1x FR4 PCB Plate 36*36*1mm
- 1x Rubycon ZLH 35V/470uF (Low ESR)
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.