This AIO F4 FC is suitable for a lighter 1-2S whoop drone perfectly, like Beta65 Pro 2or Beta75 Pro 2 etc. It integrated with a Betaflight F411 processor FC, Betaflight OSD, SPI Frsky receiver and 1-2S 5A ESC. So the 1-2S drone could save much weight for a faster fly experience.
This FC is available for 1S whoop drone also. You need to solder JST-PH 2.0 Cable in wires solder pad to replace the initial power cable. At the same time, you need to use higher than 12000KV motors, such as 0802 17500KV / 19500KV Motors to provide more power.
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ )
- Six-Axis: MPU-6000 triaxial accelerometer / triaxial gyroscope (SPI connection)
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the all whoop drone mounting pattern, recommend the Beta65X frame and Beta75 Pro frame.
- Firmware version: betaflight_matekf411rx_4.0.0 (Development Version)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Built in SPI Frsky D16 protocol native receiver, compatible with almost ALL Frsky FCC radios(e.g. Taranis X9D/X9D Plus/X7) or Frsky compatible transmitter module. Not compatible with Frsky LBT protocol.
- Power Cable: 55mm, with 2pcs JST-PH 2.0 connector, AKA PowerWhoop connector
- Weight: 4.5g
DIAGRAM FOR F4 2S AIO FC (FRSKY/FUTABA RX)
Updated: For easier self-assembly, we added another set of 5V&GND solder pad on Frsky/Futaba FC.
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC
- Built-in ESC with 5A continuous and peak 6A current
- Power supply: 1-2S
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- Factory firmware: S_H_50_REV16_7.HEX
- Signal Support: D-shot150, D-shot300, D-shot600, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM
There are 3 LEDs on the bottom of the board to indicate the status, including Receiver LED ( Green), FC Status LED ( Red ) and FC Power LED ( Blue ).
Receiver LED ( Green)
Connected or in bind mode
Receiver LED ( Green)
Power LED ( Blue )
Status LED ( Red )
SPI Frsky Receiver
Currently the built in Frsky receiver is compatible with Taranis, Taranis Plus, X9E, Horus X12S, XJT Modules. Pay attention, this is a SPI connection receiver. In Betaflight Configuration, it should be setted as FRSKY_D receiver (aka Frsky D8 mode) or FRSKY_X receiver (aka Frsky D16 mode) in SPI RX mode.
The Frsky D16 unstable connection issue is totally resolved since Betaflight 3.4.1. Nowadays, the default configuration from factory is Frsky D16 mode (FRSKY_X).
Note: If you are using EU-LBT firmware radio controller, you might find that you can't bind successfully to this SPI Frsky receiver. Here are the solutions we provide for you. Thanks to Sebastian Abramowski for giving us the important feedback about binding to EU-LBT firmware radio controller.
The binding procedure is reversed as usual. No need to click the bind button when power on.
- Power on the board, either by connecting the battery or USB power. Then the green receiver LED start to flash.
- The second step, click the bind button for 3s. Then the green receiver LED will be solid on. This means that the receiver is in bind mode and you could start to bind your radio transmitter.
For detail procedure of binding, please check the SPI Frsky Receiver Binding Manual.
Note: This FC board could support the SPI Futaba protocol with this firmware.
Some pilots would complaint that it is definitely not a long range FC. It looses signal with my transmitter far too often and for what appears to be no reason. This issue is often caused by the location of the antenna. You should keep the antenna away from the FC board to get a stronger signal. For example, run the singal upwards. Thanks for Harley Finberg's advice.
CLI DUMP of F4 2S Brushless FC
You can get the Cli dump of F4 AIO 2S Brushless FC here on the BETAFPV Support Freshdesk.
DIAGRAM FOR F4 2S AIO FC (NO RX)
HOW TO CONNECT THE EXTERNAL RX TO THE FC
For detailed information of other external receivers, please find out in our support page.
1. Can this FC used on the Beta75X with 1103 motors?
Yes, we have tested this FC board with 1103 motors on Beta75X. It performance very well and almost no wash-out issue then. So if you already have a Beta75X, you could just take this AIO FC to replace the stock FC&ESC stack.
Note: because of the built-in ESC and Frsky receiver, you will lose some remote range and little bit power on Beta75X with this AIO FC.
2. About the alarm buzzer and LED port?
No alarm buzzer is supported on this FC board. Programable LED is supported.
RECOMMENDED PARTS LIST
- Frame: Beta65X frame / Beta75 Pro 2 frame
- Props: 31mm 4-Blades props (for Beta65 X frame) / 40mm 4-blades props (for Beta75 Pro 2 frame)
- Motors: 0802 motors
- Battery: 2pcs 300mAh 1S batteries
- 1 * F4 2S brushless flight controller
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws
- 4 * Anti-vibration ruber dampers
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.