For those that like their micro quads to truly be micro sized, the new 3” and 4” prop Micro Reverb FPV Frame brings huge fun in a small package. We scaled down the full-sized Reverb to fit modern 20x20 electronics, taking great care to preserve the proportions so that the iconic design is instantly recognizable.
Fans of the original will love the scale features and attention to detail, from the gunmetal M2.5 high tensile hardware down to the custom M2.5 replica cone washers and tiny lipo pad. Of course, no Reverb would ever be complete without our classic and perfectly scaled down micro diamond files.
Not only does it look amazing, the performance is just as good. At a compact 140mm motor-to-motor and weighing only 33g dry, the Micro Reverb handles how a micro frame really should. The only thing out of proportion here is the amount of fun you can have in something so portable. It really can be taken and flown anywhere. This all makes for a tight build but the rewards for keeping small and light are definitely worth it.
Paired with the Runcam Split Mini 2 and using the correct electronics (see below!) the Micro Reverb can pump out flawless HD video without any visible jello. You can build it under 100g without battery on 11xx sized motors, or you can opt for all out power and speed, using the new ImpulseRC 1408 3200kV motors we designed and matched specifically for this size of frame, and come in healthily under 250g AUW (including battery).
Reverbs are well known for their durability and the new Micro variety is no different. Incorporating removable arms that can be replaced with just a single bolt makes maintenance quick and simple, meaning you are always prepared for the worst. On top of that we went all out to make sure we could bring you the frame and spares at a great low price so you can fly without fear.
Weight: 33g dry weight
- Motor to motor: 140mm diagonal
- Motor geometry: Identical to original Reverb
- Motor bolt pattern: M2 in 12x12mm and 9x9mm
- Motor center hole: 4.5mm
- Camera Compatibility: Micro cameras and Runcam Split Mini 2
- Center to top plate: 20mm
- Electronics mounting: M2 20x20mm
- Props: HQ 3x4x3V1S or HQ 4x3x3
- Camera: Compatible with all micro sized FPV cameras, fits Runcam Split Mini 2 or Caddx Turtle for HD recording.
- VTX: TBS Unify Nano or TBS unify Pro 5V
- Receiver: TBS Crossfire Nano, FrSky XM/XM+, FrSky R-XSR
- FC: For jello free HD video you MUST use an FC with an MPU6000 gyro or use an FC with integrated soft mounts if any other gyro is used.
- ESC/FC Stack: Maximum of three layers can fit - usually 4in1 ESC, FC, Runcam Split Mini 2. We include a selection of 32 different sized M2 spacers so you should be able to mount most M2 20x20 stacks, however this is a small quad and the build is tight!
- Motors: ImpulseRC 1408 3200kV
- Props: HQProp 3x4x3V1S or HQProp 4x3x3
- Arms: 2.5mm CF - removable and correctly oriented fibers
- Top, Lower Main and Upper Main: 1.5mm CF
- Camera Sides: 1mm CF
- Standoffs: M2.5 x 24mm & 20mm Aluminium
- Bolts: M2.5 gunmetal high tensile steel
- Lipo pad: Self-adhesive Velcro
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.