Get caught in the CROSSFIRE! Utilising the latest RF technology Team Black Sheep brings us the Crossfire, the most reliable long range radio control system available and one that FPV flyers all over the world will certainly love.
The Team Black Sheep development has been working on the Crossfire system for many years and their efforts in its development and testing have ensured it delivers state-of-the-art performance and functionality to the end user, you!
Through the OLED display on the transmitter, the pilot can monitor the real-time location of their drone (TBS GPS or BlackBox with DJI Naza or APM-based GPS required) and the configuration options through the OLED display do away with any PC-based configuration tools.
A pulsing LED relays your link strength in
Simple to use the Crossfire has been tested out to 100km and its works!
• Long range, adaptive and robust remote control system for your aircraft
• Immune to on-board noise
• Two-way communication link with real-time link vitals and telemetry
• Self-healing & frequency hopping (DSSS, FHSS)
• Rx beacon mode to recover your downed aircraft
• Super easy binding and configuration via built-in display
• Two receiver models: 8ch Diversity Rx, 8ch PPM Mini-receiver (4g weight!)
• 8 or 12ch output via PPM on both receivers
• Ability to fly with multiple friends at the same time (10 or more)
• Selectable RF power from 10mW to 2W (local restrictions apply)
• Dedicated head-tracking input option for full FPV immersion
• Transmitter LED shows link health, OLED display for
• Bluetooth telemetry output for smartphone apps
• Expansion port for future feature support
• Micro-receiver for smaller drones. Smaller than you think!
• Software updates via RF Link
Frequency Bands: 868MHz (EU, Russia) / 915MHz (USA, Asia, Australia)
Input Voltage: 3.5 - 13V
Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) - 3.2W (@2000mW)
Dimensions: 150 x 80 x 20 mm
Crossfire JR Adapter
Crossfire Stock Tx Antenna
JST to XT30 cable