Are you looking to buy BetaFPV Advanced Kit 2 RTF in Australia? Walk into our store at Phaser FPV located in NSW Gosford to see them or buy online today.
Betafpv has released the Advanced Kit 2 in June 2020 - It is an amazing RTF package that competes with the Emax Tinyhawk II RTF The Advanced Kit 2 has a Betafpv LiteRadio 2 Transmitter, BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles and Beta65s lite, it is an excellent choice for the beginners. The remote has included built-in 350mAh 2S Battery, bound before it shipped out, perfect for the starter use. This kit is perfect for someone with no experience or a little experience, everything needed to get into drone flight is in this box. This is a complete bundle that every pilot will need.
View all other BetaFPV products here.
- Beta65s Lite is more punch on the throttle with faster 19000KV 7x16mm motors and 3-blade propellers. It is a new version with BETAFPV Lite brushed flight controller, easy to operate, perfectly suitable for beginners.
- Come with a highly praised independent developed remote control, makes the starter kit 2 go to a high level of cost-effective. What's more, LiteRadio 2 Transmitter was bound with Beta65s lite before it shipped out. no trouble to bind anymore, perfect for the user experience.
- With 4.3 inches 800*480px HD high brightness LCD, without deformed and blurred, bringing an immersive VR effect.
- Come with 2 batteries, 1 electric display charger and charging cable parts, super portable for charging. Customized EVA case, convenient to take out. Enjoy the flight anytime, anywhere.
Beta65s Lite Drone
Beta65S Lite is a new version with BETAFPV Lite brushed flight controller. Powered by Silverware firmware, much simple and affordable. It is ready to fly and the Silverware software does not require switch settings like Betaflight does.
- Power: 1S
- battery: 300mAh 1S Lipo Battery
- Frame: New Meteor 75 Lite White Frame
- Motor: 1102-18000KV Motor
- Props: Gemfan 40mm 3-blade propeller(1.5mm shaft)
- FC: Lite 1S Brushless FC
- Camera: C01 Camera
- VTX: M01 VTX
- Canopy: Canopy for Micro Camera
LiteRadio 2 Transmitter
Designed for FPV racing starters, LiteRadio 2 is powered by OpenTX firmware. Totally 8 channels and has a hobby-grade gimbal. The trainer function is available for this LiteRadio 2 transmitter. It is useful for FPV racing students in training. With the hobby-grade gimbal and adopted the rubber coat, make it more ergonomic.
VR01 FPV Goggles
BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles - a First-Person-View Goggle with 4.3 inches 800*480px HD high brightness LCD which will allow you to experience a bright world without warped and blurred images. Adopt ergonomic design with a foam sponge faceplate and a three-sided adjustable headband, comfortable like cotton, and suitable for all age ranges.
Provided 2 batteries, 1 electric display charger and charging cable parts, super portable for charging. What's more, the Batteries, USB charger and Spare parts for easy repairs.
- 1 * Meteor75 Lite Brushless Whoop Drone
- 1 * LiteRadio 2 Transmitter
- 1 * VR01 FPV Goggles
- 1 * 1S USB charger (mCPX , MOLEX , JST)
- 1 * Battery voltage tester
- 1 * 300mAh 1S 30C Battery
Why buy BetaFPV products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official reseller of BetaFPV products in Australia. Check out the whole range here.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- 2 year local repair Centre Fatshark warranty
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.