For more pictures please view desktop version of website.
Dinogy Ultra 4S 14.8V 1600mAh 80C
Order Before 1PM AEST (Weekdays) For Same Day despatch.
Graphene is the very latest ‘wonder material’ for nano class batteries, bringing with it a range of attributes which lift battery performance to a new level. Dinogy
These batteries will continuously discharge at 80+ amps
Our latest ‘Graphene 2.0’ technology allows us to produce market leading Lithium batteries with higher energy density (lighter weight and higher capacity), higher under-load voltage, higher reliability and precision cell matching. As every drone racing pilot knows, light weight and higher output voltage are vital if you want to stand on the podium: The Dinogy Graphene 2.0 is your route to racing success!
ADVANTAGES OVER TRADITIONAL LIPO BATTERIES...
- Higher working voltage - gives your models more "punch".
- Higher capacity - provides longer flight times.
- Higher durability with reduced performance attenuation - no obvious capacity or power loss after many cycles.
- Lower temperature rise, so less heat after high current discharging. Heat is a killer of Lithium batteries.
- Longer cycle life.
- Lighter weight – so greater speed and improved handling.
- Perfectly matched cells – Graphene 2.0 technology produces extremely consistent cell voltages.
- Voltage: 4S 14.8V
- XT60 Connector
- Max Charge Rate: 5C
- Pack Weight: 203g
- Pack Size: 39x34x75mm