Are you looking to buy DJI Digital FPV Goggles in Australia?
The DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles are truly one-of-a-kind, in performance and style. DJI has created and honed its digital FPV system to satisfy the demands of drone pilots (no easy task).
Racing and freestyle drone pilots alike want the fastest response, lowest latency, and clearest video in their FPV system in order to perform fast movements with the most accuracy. Analog video was the best way to achieve low latency and fast response, but the video was never very clear. And conversely, with digital, the video was clear and crisp, but there was a noticeable delay that many pilots couldn't live with - plus digital HD systems were bulky and cumbersome to put on your drone.
Well, all of that is changed with DJI's entry to Digital HD. Crystal clear 720p 120fps video directly to your goggles, with the lowest latency ever before on a digital HD system (28ms)!
On top of that, get maximum transmission ranges up to 4km with the built-in receiver! No need to spend additional money on an external receiver module.
Note: These goggles require the DJI FPV Air Unit in order to work. However, using the DJI FPV Remote Controller is optional. The DJI Remote Controller is useful if you want to use their built-in Tx system.
Weight: Approx. 415 g (headband and antennas included)
202 × 126 × 110 mm (antennas included)
184 × 122 × 110 mm (antennas excluded)
Screen Size: 2-inch × 2
Screen Resolution (Single Screen): 1440 × 810
Screen Renew Rate: 120 Hz
Communication Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
Transmitter Power (EIRP) : FCC/MIC: <30 dBm; CE: <14 dBm; SRRC: <19 dBm
Live View Mode
Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps)
High-Quality Mode (720p/60fps)
Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264)
Supported Video Play Format: MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H.264; Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3)
Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
Power Input: 7.4-17.6 V
FOV Adjustable from 30° to 54°. Adjustable image size from 50%-100%
Interpupillary Distance Range: 58 -70 mm
External battery, total power consumption of 7W
Supported Storage Card: microSD cards with capacities of up to 128GB
Avoid exposing the goggles to direct sunlight. If you use DJI FPV Goggles and DJI FPV Remote Controller at the same time, you must first link the air unit and the goggles together, and then link the remote controller to the air unit.
- DJI FPV Air Unit
- DJI FPV Remote Controller
- DJI FPV Goggles (including the foam padding) × 1
- Power cable × 1
- Antenna × 4
- Headband × 1
- USB-C cable × 1
- Bundle pocket × 1
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.