Helio Spring IMU - F Flight Controller (Features Discrete Filtered Gyro)
Order Before 1PM AEST (Weekdays) For Same Day despatch.
- Supported by multiple open source flight controller software including ButterFlight’s 3.3+ most current technologies
- True 32khz processing without overclocking
- Never before seen IMU-f system an advanced inline discrete filtered gyro that is transparent to the flight controller
- With a super clean discrete filtered gyro, more processing power is available for flight controller logic and future feature updates without causing slowdown or issues during flight
- The hardware contains both an f3 (IMU-F) and an f4. The gyro is a IMU 20601.
Processors: F4 & F3, STM32F405 & STM32F301
IMU: ICM 20601
OSD: Full Betaflight OSD support
Motor Outputs: Full DSHOT and MULTISHOT support.
Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for receiver.
Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
Serial Ports: 5 full serial ports (UARTs). UART1 and UART2 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry.
Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing up to 26V, current and RSSI inputs (3.3V max).
Power: VBAT up to 6s with voltage regulator 2.5A continuous 3.2A burst. Or 5v in (switchable with jumper pads)
100% free of Jenova DNA