Are you looking to buy a PandaRC VTX in Australia?
PandaRC has many options available for reliable and affordable 5.8GHz VTX, featuring different sizes, connectors, and output power levels. This version features an updated MMCX connector, a fully enclosed metal housing for incredible durability, and 30x30 mounting holes.
- Model: VT5804 Q1,X1
- Operating Voltage: 2S ~6S
- power consumption:
- Output power: 25mW/100mW/200mW/400mW/800mW
- Frequency: 5.8G 40CH
- Weight: 9g(not including antenna)
- Dimension: 36*36*5.5mm( X1),34*24*5.5mm (Q1)
- Mounting hole dimension: 30.5mmx30.5mm
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- support OSD for RC Drone
- Connect: MMCX
- Metal cover design
- Device Configuration through OSD
- Support Pit mode
- Stable output power and Long transmission distance
- 25mW/100mW/200mW/400mW/800mW Switchable
- Output16 frequency points and have 8 competition frequency points in E groups. Self-contained output power self-test function
- Fast frequency lock,boot does not interfere with companion
- Dust proof Anti-Shock: Metal casing design, dust-proof and more resistant when
- For the latest betaflight you may require the PandaRC VTX Tables.falling
Browse all PandaRC
Browse all VTx
Browse all 5.8GHz VTx
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.