Are you looking to buy a PandaRC VT5804 Q1/X1 in Australia? At Phaser FPV we have a large range of PandaRC VTXs and have a wealth of knowledge in Video Transmission for FPV Racing Drones.
Got any questions? Give us a call, send us an email, or pop into our in NSW store - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford NSW.
Operating Voltage: 2S ~6S
Output power: 25mW/100mW/200mW/400mW/800mW
Frequency: 5.8G 40CH
Weight: 9g(not including antenna)
Dimension: 36*36*5.5mm( X1),34*24*5.5mm (Q1)
Mounting hole dimension: 30.5mmx30.5mm
Video Format: NTSC/PAL
support OSD for RC Drone
Metal cover design
Device Configuration through OSD
Support Pit mode
Stable output power and Long transmission distance
Output16 frequency points and have 8 competition frequency points in E groups. Self-contained output power self-test function
Fast frequency lock,boot does not interfere with companion
Dust proof Anti-Shock: Metal casing design, dust-proof and more resistant when
Why buy PANDARC products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford on the Central Coast.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.