We also have 250g rolls available if 800g is to much for you.
Phaser3D TPU filament is featured by its high strength and flexibility,
We have printed a sample Phaser 3D Keyring for every
95A TPU has high abrasion resistance and low compression compared to rubber parts, especially at higher infill.
In comparison with most common filaments like PLA and ABS, TPU must be run much slower.
- Material: Rep-Flex TPU - Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
- Shore Hardness: 95A
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lb) Spool Weight Total, Net Weight 0.8 KG
- Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Roundness: 1.75mm (+/- 0.03mm)
- Recommended extruder temperature:195 - 230°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 40 - 60°C
Phaser3D PRINTING TIPS
- Recommended for printers with direct drive extruder, 0.4~0.8mm Nozzles - We are going
tobe honest with you, if you have Bowden, we don't suggest to try printing TPU. It will just cause to manyheadaches and you'll want to throw your printer out the window.
- TPU is extremely hygroscopic (absorbs moisture from the air). Even if the roll is brand new it will have moisture in it and won't print well. We recommend that all spools be dried before printing as it will greatly improve print quality. If you are getting poor print results the most likely cause is that the roll has absorbed moisture. Drying should be done at 50 degC for 4 hours at least for best results. We put leave all our new rolls in for 48 hours before printing.
- For this reason, it makes no difference if we seal the 250g rolls that we spool off our 0.8kg as the 0.8kg need the same treatment.
- With that in mind, you will want to try some different settings to your normal PLA or other materials.
- Print slow 15-30 mm/s Printing speed
- First layer settings. (Height 100% Width 150% speed 50% e.g.)
- Retraction disabled. This would reduce messy, stringing or oozing printing result.
- Increase Multiplier(Optional). set to 1.1 would help the filament bond well.
Coolingfan on after firstlayer.