WARNING - Please Read our battery warranty, safety information and transit times before purchasing.
Are you looking to buy TBS Tango 2 Standard in Australia? You have come to the right place!
FIRST BATCH SOLD OUT
ETA FOR NEXT shipment is currently unknown, as soon as we have a firm eta we will update this listing.
PREORDER for next batch is currently open.
TBS has been at the forefront of perfecting the interface between drone and mind. The TBS Tango 2 changes how remote controls will be from here on out! Despite being the smallest remote control available, it comes with full size HAL gimbals, full-featured FreedomTX (temporary OpenTX fork), the lowest end-to-end latency of any remote and transmission system, unbreakable 3 & 2-position switches, open source operating system, built-in battery, USB-C charging, and so much more! It's not just a retouched game controller, it was designed from the ground up for R/C! The form factor and features make it the ideal take-anywhere, fly-anytime remote control.
The first radio with TBS Crossfire built in. This significantly lowers your cost, increases reliability and minimizes set up time. And the cherry on top are the LUA scripts being part of the familiar user interface. The antenna swivels out of the way, or doubles as a kick-stand when resting. TBS Cloud ready to go from the start. It all just makes sense.
Tango 2 PRO vs Tango 2 STD
Tango 2 Standard Edition Specifications
- Full size HAL sensor gimbals
- Configurable resistance and tension
- Adjustable throttle & pitch throw (+/- 10 degrees)
- Spare spring set included for lower tension
- Foldable gimbal sticks (Pro only)
- Ergonomic and compact design with comfy rubber grips
- Robust, streamlined switches
- 2x 2-position switches
- 2x 3-position switches
- 2x momentary buttons
- TBS Crossfire built-in
- CRSFShot for lowest latency and most direct response of any remote control available
- Range of up to 30km / 20mi from the palm of your hand
- Swivel-antenna that doubles as a kick-stand
- Up to 12 channels supported
- Built-in 5000mAh 1S LiPo with USB-C 2A charging (2.5 hours for full charge)
- Speech audio output with audio jack & haptic vibration alert
- Open Source remote control operating system (FreedomTX, temporary fork of OpenTX)
- Rocker dial and 3 button menu for super simple navigation
- High resolution (128*96) black & white OLED screen w/ backlight
- Digital rocker dial trim
- 100+ model memory with included SD-card
- TBS Cloud compatible
Tango 2 STD Includes
1 x Tango 2 remote
1 x Springs Set ( Default and Lower Tension)
Other Video Reviews
Benoit Finck - Fincky
Noah Waldner - Swiss Fries
Why buy TBS products from Phaser FPV in Australia?
- Official reseller of TBS products in Australia.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Our staff flies & use these products regularly. Confused or not sure what to buy? Give us a call.
- Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.