Looking for a TS100 Soldering Iron in Australia? We have the whole range and all the spare parts at Phaser FPV.
TS100 employs 304 stainless steel nested in a shell of Polycarbonate plastic which can be pimped out.
We know you will need an XT60 to DC cable. That is why you will get one with your TS100 for FREE!
- Power - 65W
- Temperature stability - ±2%
- Soldering tip resistance to GND - <2Ω
- Temperature Range - 100℃ - 400℃(max)
operationambient temperature - 40°C
- OLED screen
- Micro USB port
- DC5525 port
- Control part: length 96mm, Diameter:16.5mm
- Heating part: Length: 72+33mm, Diameter: 5.5mm
- Weight: 33g (power adaptor not included)
- Compliant with EU certification: CE FCC
- 1 x TS100 Body
- 1x XT60 to DC Cable
- 1 x B2 Tip
- 1 x 1.5mm
- 2 x spare screws
- Instructions Manual
Why buy from Phaser FPV?
- DEPENDABLE - Phaser started in 2012 -Long reputable history & 5 star reviews.
- SPEED - All stock located in our retail store in Gosford NSW Australia. - We ship express today, you receive tomorrow.***
- TRANSPARENT Stock - If it says in stock on our website, we ship today! If we know the ETA, we also advise of this on each product.
- EXPERIENCE - Within our 10 Staff Members, you will find at least two who know, are experienced, and regularly use our products. Confused or not sure what to buy? Please call us and get our advice - We will save you money, do not buy twice.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $150***
- FREE express shipping over $250***
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Piper - Come in-store and meet our friendly, cute, house dog. Careful, she loves to lick!
- GST Registered. If you are a business and want to claim GST you may note other niche FPV stores are not registered.