Looking for a TS100 Soldering Iron in Australia? We have the whole range and all the spare parts at Phaser FPV.
We know you will need
TS100 employs 304 stainless steel nested in a shell of Polycarbonate plastic which can be pimped out.
- Power - 65W
- Temperature stability - ±2%
- Soldering tip resistance to GND - <2Ω
- Temperature Range - 100℃ - 400℃(max)
operationambient temperature - 40°C
- OLED screen
- Micro USB port
- DC5525 port
- Control part: length 96mm, Diameter:16.5mm
- Heating part: Length: 72+33mm, Diameter: 5.5mm
- Weight: 33g (power adaptor not included)
- Compliant with EU certification: CE FCC
- 1 x TS100 Body
- 1x XT60 to DC Cable
- 1 x B2 Tip
- 1 x 1.5mm
- 2 x spare screws
- Instructions Manual
Looking for other similar products?
Why buy Miniware products from Phaser FPV?
- Official reseller of Miniware products in Australia.
- FREE gift on first and recurring orders
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
- FREE express* shipping over $250
- Large Facebook Community for like-minded individuals.
- Active on social media - Tag us or DM us!
- Most of our staff own Miniware Soldering irons and parts! Drop in to see our large range - Visit us in-store in NSW - We are located 1 hour north of Sydney in Gosford.
- Phaser started in 2012 - History of reputable store and 5 star reviews.
- Fast Support / Warranty Service. We even offer advanced replacement on all warranties.