Future Motion quotes all recommended for the PINT & XR+ at 275 lbs (125kg).
Does this mean you can't ride if you weigh more? No, but your battery life will be a lot less and you may want to pump that tyre up slightly more.
You will also want to lean and speed up more gradually to limit nose dives. As you increase gradually the wheel will detect the increased speed better and raise the wheel higher and higher as you speed up.
Do you know we sell Onewheel in Australia?
- ARE ONEWHEELS LEGAL IN AUSTRALIA?
- WHAT IS THE RIDER WEIGHT LIMIT ON A ONEWHEEL
- HOW FAST DOES A ONEWHEEL GO? WHAT IS A ONEWHEELS TOP SPEED?
- WHAT IS THE RANGE OF A ONEWHEEL
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE A ONEWHEEL?
- Browse all Onewheel F.A.Q.
- Browse Onewheel XR
- Browse Onewheel Pint
- Browse Steeze Lights
- Browse Onewheel Safety Gear